Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

scam email example


If you get ANYTHING like the below examples treat with the utmost caution.

Hello,
I am a car and bike dealer based in Huddersfield. I saw your advert placement on the internet and I am interested in buying your Green, 1991, G registered. Please forward me your final asking price only. My shipping agent will handle the shipping and pick-up. Also indicate if you will accept a cashier check drawn from a UK. bank for payment. i anticipate your early reply .Thanks,
MARK..... (Eds note: email address @kittymail.com, Hong Kong Powered by Outblaze) Hello,
THanks for the mail,so i am o.k with the price so i will like to have your full name full address with your phone number so i can inform my client in Uk to send you to the sum of £4,900.so the rest of the money will be sent back to the shippers that will come for the pick up in your location. So i will like you to know as soon as as you get tcheque you will deduct your amount and send the balance to the shippers. mark
THANKS (Eds note: email address @kittymail.com, Hong Kong Powered by Outblaze)

No comments: