Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Example Emails of SCAM 2


Hello,
I browsed through your internet where you placed your ads and i will like to purchase your Mitsubishi Pajero 2.6 litre turbo petrol lwb 4x4 which is going for £2800 ONO, did you accept a cashier cheque?drawn from the u.k bank, if you do kindly send me your informations(name,address and your cell phone)so that the cheque can be send to you.ASAP REGARDS,
WILL. (Eds note: email address @email2me.net, Mallorca, Nameserver at Outblaze)

hello,
i am interested in buying your Mitsubishi Pajero 2.6 litre turbo petrol swb 4x4 Manchester UK ,and i will also want you to send me the total price and the pics,and present me the condition of it. Thanks,
Roland.. (Eds note: email address @outgun.com Hong Kong Powered by Outblaze) Good day,
I am a business man in Dubai, i would like to have the auto has i understand it is for sale (Mitsubishi Pajero), so then i will like to know your last offer so that i can make my payment,but if my offer is accepted by you,then i think i should i will like to see some more pics of it and i also want to let you know that i intend paying for it with a check drawn from a uk bank due to the fact that wire transfer these days is not safe for payment,so then i will kindly wait you,as you reply soon,so we can get on with the transaction immedaitely.
Thank you very much as i await your reply.
(Eds note: email address @justice.com Free email addresses from California USA

Hello,
THanks for the mail,so i am o.k with the price so i will like to have your full name full address with your phone number so i can inform my client in Uk to send you to the sum of £7000.so the rest of the money will be sent back to the shippers that will come for the pick up in your location. So i will like you to know as soon as as you get tcheque you will deduct your amount and send the balance to the shippers.
THANKS

i am interested in buying(5dr Station Wagon)which cost (?4300.00) for one of my client located in South africa first i will like to know the present condition and my method of payment will be by a certified cashiers check drawn in america funds this payment will be made by one of my contact in the U.k who is owing me sum of (?8000.00) and you are to deduct your amount of Suzuki and send the remaining funds to the shipping agent who will come for the pickup,they are shipper who take care any of my shippment and my client is ready to send you the cashier check as so! on as possible.If that will be possible for you then you can provede your name and address including your phone so as for me to instruct my client to to forward the check down to you ASAP.
looking forward to hear from u

I AM A DEALER THAT BUYS AND SELL UESD ITEMS, AM INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR Suzuki SJ410 YOUR PRICE £750 POUNDS IS OKAY BY ME , SO I WANT YOU TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE FOLLOWINGS; YOUR FULL NAME: ADDRESS: PHONE MNUMBER: THE PICTURE: THEN I CAN ARRANGE FOR THE PAYMENT AND SHIPPING. West Africa

No comments: